Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Using a simple reschedule form gives you repeat business

I learned this from Randy Potter's course and this year I have implemented it.  Only about 4 people have turned down the opportunity to reschedule for next year or 6 months.  I was getting tired of the endless hours of phone tag every month.  And, when people are thinking about it they are more likely to schedule a tuning.  It's a great system and easy to use.  Now I am filling up for the next year very quickly and this ensures that my customers will re-tune!  I simply fill out their address and info and tell them I have a scheduling system that works great.  I let them know that I will remind them with the yellow copy about 3 weeks prior to their appointment and they can easily change it at that time.

Then, I use a #10 window envelope to do the mailing.  You just slap a stamp on and send it out.  I use a monthly check folder to keep them organized and just send them out when the month comes around.

Here is a picture of my custom designed reschedule form.



Start using my system easily!
Get your custom form Only $19.99


I will do the graphics and add your name/logo and info to the reschedule sheet and send you a print ready PDF.  You can take it to any printer and ask for a 3 part form to be printed.



To order by phone:
Call 937-416-5166

Info needed at checkout for custom form:  Name, Website (optional), Phone Number, MPT/PTG member?


The PTG and/or MPT may be added to the form if you are current member of either organization. 


My form fits perfectly with the #10 left window envelopes from Office Depot.  Item 634-000



No comments:

Post a Comment