Monday, April 23, 2012

Accept credit cards in the field

There are two services that I recommend for taking credit cards in the field. 

I use them both and have had an authorize.net for many years. 

I just recently found square and it is very easy and free as well.  They will also send you free card swiper for your iPhone.   With authorize.net, I have to key in the card number.  I believe that I could use a swiper with authorize.net but I do not have a swiper that works and did not want to purchase one. 

There are apps for both services and they both work well.  Now, there is no reason to pay monthly fees for credit card processing.  You will pay a percentage and the funds are directly deposited to your account.  I always suggest a check but I will take credit card because it is easy and fast to get paid.

The funds are usually there within 1 day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment